Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hot off the Press

Day 3 has come and gone. Here are a few pictures she snapped today going to and from the London CNA office.

Here is a quick history lesson. What many people commonly refer to as Big Ben, is actually the Clock Tower. Big Ben is the large bell that calls the Clock Tower home.

The London Eye
was built to commemorate the new Millennium and was opened only hours before midnight. It is now one of the most popular tourist attractions in London.

Enjoy the pictures!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad, Thank you for including me on the updates. Leigh and I went to Europe several years ago with the French class. A trip I will never forget!! The French were kind of down on America then but Clinton was in office, don't know if that was the reason. I can't wait to hear about all the places the two of you go. It brings back great memories. Most of all we are so proud of Shasta / she is great in every way. You chose a great one there; however I think she got likewise. We love you and be careful. Aunt Debbie

Anonymous said...

Brad, I am so crazy I don't know what to do except sign my name and be "anonymous" this is nuts but I know you are not surprised