Sunday, April 13, 2008

Another Slideshow

Well, I just received another batch of pictures from Shasta. She and the Andersons (Brian and Kacye) have been tearing London apart. They went to the Natural History Museum, which houses the Rosetta Stone, and Trafalgar Square, just to name a few.

So, day 8 of 14 down. It's been a little tough lately, Shasta has doing so much with Brian and Kacye, that I don't get to talk to her much. She was alone today, but of course the internet was terribly slow, so we didn't get to video chat. But, there's always tomorrow!!!

I guess I need to shift to packing mode, I haven't really started yet. Problem is, I will probably start and finish in the same day. And do I really need to be packed by Monday afternoon? We'll play it my ear.

Anyways, enjoys this pics!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

parliament is spelled with an "a" between the i and m.

Love,

T

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Lundin and see if my marshall skillz pan out. I could be a bobby in Lundin. That's what they call the po-po there...bobbies.

Cheerio,

Mike Dicharry "Rid"

Bobby said...

That's right, people with authority are called "Bobby" in England, and rightly so.

Anonymous said...

I think in London, people like Mike are actually called "boobies."

Becca T.