Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shasta's New Laptop

Today we added another computer to our home, a Toshiba laptop. That totals 4 if you include my work laptop, which I am using now while sitting on my couch watching the Rockets vs. Celtics game. Needless to say, we both now each have 2 at our disposal at anytime, and have officially gained the title of Computer Nerds.

So here is a quick run down. Shasta decided she needed a computer while in London. Now we plan to video chat rather than call long distance over the 2 weeks we are apart. She also wanted to be able to email everyone and of course to keep up to date on all the Celebrity Gossip.

I have to say that will be using it too, mainly to download the hundreds of pictures I plan on taking with my BIG camera. That brings up the fact we also bought a new point and shoot camera with image stabilization, a Canon 870is. We thought it would be great for pictures taken of the European countryside on our train journeys.

Gotta get back to the game.

0 comments: